Pages

Friday, June 23, 2017

                                                             
                                                           Summer

“Yeah” I yeld in excitement. We were going to lilypond with  
 My Mum and dad at 11:00 . So I jumped out of bed like a kangaroo and  raced down stairs. And got dressed as fast as I could.  Finally everybody was ready so we all ran like the flash to our red van. When we first got in   was quite. We could only see the bright golden sun shining down on our fas. Come on dad as I held in his fas loudly
Yehar were here so I races everybody to the pond and jump in Happily. in the water as I ran fara I started sinking
It was like the water was swallowing me aaaaaa!!!!! I yeld
Help help so my dad jumped in like a dolphin and grab me and took me back. this was when it was summer we have been working on for 2 day so blog you later.
   

                            

No comments:

Post a Comment