Pages

Thursday, August 2, 2018

Adventure story

Kia Ora
my name is Mosese and my class has been working on our Adventure story for the past few weeks.




Smoosh, smoosh went my feet as I ran through a puddle bare footed. I set up my tent beside bumpy rocks. I couldn't feel my feet. They were like ice blocks in a freezer. I hopped into my tent to rub my feet dry. Then I started to hear someone scratching on soaking-wet bark. I looked out my tent and saw a creepy, wrinkly old man. He was muttering, “Ooga Booga man is coming!”  Then he disappeared into nowhere.

I jumped back into my  tent but then I started getting goosebumps. Then I started hearing more footsteps. They were getting closer and closer. Could it be the Ooga Booga man for real?. I got my pocket knife out. I could feel sweat dripping down my face. Then sharp claws started to rip my tent open ……..and then

No comments:

Post a Comment